I love these words

I love these words

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Reason #5 - choices

Today has been a tough day ... just one of those days where the remnants of cancer treatment still makes itself felt. Hormones all over the place, achy joints, never ending bowel problems (who ever talks about that as one of the most demoralising daily struggles!)


However I am still grateful ... I am grateful today for choices. I get to make choices all the time - what food to buy, to eat, what to watch on TV, what to drink. I know that I am so privileged in a world in turmoil. I cannot imagine how hard it would be to go through and survive cancer treatment in a country at war, or where there is no options for treatment, or pain relief. God has given me so much and most of all, I am safe.


So even on these tougher days, I still have choice and today I will 'chose to say, blessed be the name of the Lord'.

No comments:

Post a Comment